Preliminary program of the conference and workshop Mapping urban changes, that will be held in September 2017, within the DUCAC project, organized by Institute of Art History is recently pubslihed.
On the basis of submitted works the conference is divided into several topics:
- City in its maps and images
- Systematizing long-term researchers
- Advantages of GIS
- New methodologies and recent projects
- From literature to a map
- Layers of urban form
- Destiny of urban utopias
- Integrated sources for urban development research
- Uncovering medieval Dubrovnik through archival sources
The booklet with premilinary programme: here.
For more information about the workshop visit the project's website: https://ducac.ipu.hr/project/workshop/
Related release: https://www.ipu.hr/article/en/330/mapping-urban-changes
Contact: Ana Plosnić Škarić, PhD